Welcome to Afrimatrimony.com, your personal matchmaking platform. This Agreement sets out the legally binding terms for your use of the Site and membership. This Agreement may be modified by Afrimatrimony.com from time to time. The membership and rights of admissions are reserved.
Afrimatrimony.com is an advertising platform providing targeted advertising services for matchmaking alliances and replaces the traditional newspaper classified. The Site is for the personal use of individual members to advertise and promote their profiles for the purpose of finding relevant matches and cannot be used in connection with any commercial endeavors.
The Site is a serious matchmaking platform to seek a life partner and is not a casual dating site.
Access to the Afrimatrimony.com website is free. However, we offer Premium Memberships wherein one can promote his/her Profile on various Afrimatrimony.com properties such as Premium Interest Wall, Inbox, Search Results, Emails, Afrimatrimony Chat, SMS, etc.
In order to use the Afrimatrimony.com Service you must register as a member on the Website/ community sites/ mobile applications ("Site"). Afrimatrimony.com is intermediary as defined under sub-clause (w) of Section 2 of the Information Technology Act, 2000. This Agreement is an electronic contract that establishes the legally binding terms you must accept to use the Site and to become a "Member." For purposes of this Agreement, the term "Member" means a person who voluntarily submits information to the Site whether such person uses the Service as a free member or a paid member.
To withdraw this consent, you must discontinue using our Service and delete your account.
- ◦ To register as a member of Afrimatrimony.com or use this Site, you must be legally competent and of legal marriageable age as per the laws of User Location (currently, 18 years or over for females and 21 years or over for males).
- ◦ The Afrimatrimony.com site is only to facilitate personal advertisement for lawful marriage alliance between persons who are legally competent to enter into matrimony under the laws to which they are subject. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited.
- ◦ By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, consent, authority, and legal capacity to enter into this Agreement; submit relevant information to us; and that you are not prohibited or prevented by any applicable law for the time being in force or any order or decree or injunction from any court, tribunal or any such competent authority restraining you from entering into matrimony.
- ◦ You further confirm that you, intent to seek a life partner and that you shall not use this site for casual dating. You also agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If at any time Afrimatrimony.com is of the opinion (in its sole discretion) or has any reason to believe that you are not eligible to become a member or that you have made any misrepresentation, Afrimatrimony.com reserves the right to forthwith terminate your membership and / or your right to use the Service without any refund to you of any of your unutilized subscription fee.
3. Account Security.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials you designate during the registration process, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify us of any disclosure or unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, and ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session.
4. Term and Termination.
- ◦ This Agreement will be effective, valid and subsisting as long as you use our Site.
- ◦ You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by writing to Afrimatrimony.com. In the event you terminate your membership, you will not be entitled to a refund of any unutilized subscription fees, if any, paid by you, except where otherwise guaranteed in writing.
- ◦ Certain provisions of this Agreement including sections 4, 5, 6, 7 and sections 9 to 16, of this Agreement shall remain effective even on termination.
- ◦ Term for the paid Membership would be in accordance with the type of membership undertaken.
- ◦ In the event of business discontinuity, the Company shall refund 20% of the unused membership fees paid by you.
5. Non-Commercial Use by Members.
The Site is for the personal use of individual members to advertise and promote their profiles for the purpose of generating accepts from relevant matches and cannot be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. This includes providing links to other web sites, whether deemed competitive to Afrimatrimony.com or otherwise. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses cannot become Members of Afrimatrimony.com and should not use the Afrimatrimony.com Service or Site for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
- Afrimatrimony.com reserves the right in it's sole discretion to review the activity and status of each account and block access to the member based on such review.
- Afrimatrimony.com reserve the right at its sole discretion to restrict/suspend your free access to its website based on review of the member's activity, status or any such criteria Afrimatrimony.com may deems fit and proper with due intimation to you.
- You hereby confirm that as on date of this registration, you do not have any objection to receive emails, SMS/WhatsApp messages and calls from Afrimatrimony.com and members of Afrimatrimony.com as long as you are a registered member of Afrimatrimony.com including SMS permission for authenticating mobile verification wand transactions via OTP, sent by the Payment Gateway. This consent shall supersede any preferences set by you with or registration done with the Do Not Disturb (DND Register)/ National Customer Preference Register (NCPR). This consent extends to emails, messages or calls relating but not limited to phone number verification, the provision of matchmaking advertising service, matchmaking enquiries and promotions.
- Multiple profiles of the same person are not allowed on our Site. Afrimatrimony.com reserves the right to deactivate all multiple profiles without any refund of subscription fees.
- You confirm that the Content, information including the personal information provided by you is correct and accurate.
- You are strongly advised to submit copy of your Driving License, Passport or any other Government issued identity and add a trust badge to your profile.
- Except for the purpose of promoting/advertising your profile for matchmaking purposes, you cannot engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service.
- You will not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Afrimatrimony.com Members. Although Afrimatrimony.com cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the Afrimatrimony.com Site, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from other members in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent.
- Afrimatrimony.com reserves the right to take appropriate steps to protect Afrimatrimony.com and/or its Members from any abuse/misuse as it deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
- You cannot use any automated processes, including IRC Bots, EXE's, CGI or any other programs/scripts to view content on or communicate / contact / respond / interact with Afrimatrimony.com and/or its members.
- Afrimatrimony.com reserves the right to screen communications/advertisements that you may send to other Member(s) and also regulate the same by deleting unwarranted/obscene communications/advertisements at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice to any Member.
- Afrimatrimony.com Members are expected to exercise simple precautions for their privacy and safety. A suggestive guideline of such precautions is enlisted under security tips "Online Safety". By becoming a Member you hereby agree to read, abide and adhere to the said Tips.
- Afrimatrimony.com Members who subscribe to the Afrimatrimony.com Select Service hereby, unconditionally and irrevocably confirm that you have read terms and conditions and agree to abide by them.
7. Proprietary Rights in the Content on Afrimatrimony.com
Afrimatrimony.com owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Afrimatrimony.com Site and the Afrimatrimony.com Service. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Afrimatrimony.com, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain such as member profile or for which permission has been obtained from the user, you cannot copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. Any such act or an attempted act on your part shall constitute a violation of this Agreement and your membership is liable to be terminated forthwith by Afrimatrimony.com without refund of any of your unused Subscription fees. Afrimatrimony.com reserves right to take legal action (civil and/or criminal) wherever applicable for any violations.
8. Content Posted on the Site.
- You understand and agree that Afrimatrimony.com may delete any listing, content, communication, photos or profiles (collectively, "Content") that in the sole judgment of Afrimatrimony.com violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of either Afrimatrimony.com and/or its Members.
- With respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Site including but not limited to your contact details, you hereby unconditionally and irrevocably grant to Afrimatrimony.com the consent and license to use, store, distribute, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Site and to the members of Afrimatrimony.com community site(s) from time to time.
- By submitting your success story you hereby expressly authorize Afrimatrimony.com to use, publish, display your photographs and testimony on the Site.
- You understand and hereby agree that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, communications, tags, or other Content whether publicly posted or privately transmitted or otherwise made available to Afrimatrimony.com are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated and shall be at the member's/person's sole risks and consequences. This means that you (and not Afrimatrimony.com) are solely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Afrimatrimony.com does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. We advise all User/s to independently verify the content /information posted by the other members before acting upon the same and under no circumstances will Afrimatrimony.com be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
- Afrimatrimony.com reserves the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the Site. In exercising this right, Afrimatrimony.com may ask you to provide any documentary or other form of evidence supporting the Content you post on the Site. If you fail to produce such evidence to the satisfaction of Afrimatrimony.com, Afrimatrimony.com may, in its sole discretion, terminate your Membership without a refund.
The following is an indicative list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Site. Afrimatrimony.com will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this Agreement, including without limitation, removing the offending communication/Content from the Service and terminating the Membership of such violators without a refund. Illegal and prohibitive Content includes Content which:
- ▪ is blatantly offensive to the community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- ▪ harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- ▪ involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- ▪ promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- ▪ promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- ▪ contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- ▪ displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- ▪ provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- ▪ provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- ▪ solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
- ▪ engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes
- You must use the Afrimatrimony.com Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local, state, and federal laws, rules and regulations.
- You cannot include in your Member profile, visible to other members, any telephone numbers, street addresses, URL's, and email addresses.
9. Copyright Policy.
You cannot post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Afrimatrimony.com service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- ◦ an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- ◦ a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- ◦ a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- ◦ your address, telephone number, and email address;
- ◦ a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- ◦ a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
If you have any issues about Copyright go to Afrimatrimony.com Contact section on the site.
10. Your Interaction with other Members & Member Disputes.
You are solely responsible for your advertisement/communications with other Afrimatrimony.com Members. Afrimatrimony.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members. Afrimatrimony.com also reserves the right to take appropriate action against errant members. However, Afrimatrimony.com is not obliged to share such action with other members, including complainants. Afrimatrimony.com expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any transactions or interactions between the members inter-se.